Leg warmers for toddlers is a great idea on so many levels. Obviously those who dance or who are addicted to "Flash Dance" already see the benefits of this classic accessory. But, for those of us who just don't get it, here's a list of why leg warmers for toddlers are so fabulous.
1. Hello? They are stinkin cute! There is a pattern to suit the fashion sense of even the smallest fashionista. From argyle and polka dots to trains, planes and automobiles.
2. They protect poor little knees when they are crawling around trying to look for a means of escape. especially on hard or hot surfaces.
3. Leg warmers for babies and toddlers make diaper changing a snap. Every mom knows, when they start to wiggle all hope is lost. You gotta be quick to change a go-go toddler diaper.
4. Potty training is less of a mess. Let them run around, um... free. Leg warmers will keep them warm while maintaining, um ... accessibility.
5. They're cute! See #1. I mean, who says all the cute stuff is reserved for the tweens? The pre-school set is nothing if not on trend! They know what they like and they want it - now! Or, maybe after a cookie and an edge-of-your-seat episode of Sesame Street.